Know characteristics and behaviour depending upon blood type
There are four types of blood types and they are A, B, AB, O. Blood type is one unique thing, that is created itself while we are still in womb. With medical boon, we can change our nose, eye lids and many more facial structure. But blood type is the only thing we can’t never change in our life.
All people are different and so the blood type and their characteristics. Now know your behaviour and characteristic according to your blood type.
Blood Group A
- People with blood group A should avoid eating meat and turn to vegetables.
- Blood type A are more peaceful, trustworthy and artistically-minded.
- Want to lose weight, well people with blood type A will never have problem with belly fat.
- People with blood type A are more prone to stress and they need to include relaxing and calming exercise in their daily routine.
Blood Group B
- People with blood type B should stop consuming chicken meat and turn to red meat.
- They are the ones who are truly dedicated to their goals, independent and strong and in the end.
- B type people are more into having challenges in their life so they can dedicate to activities for balance of the body and spirit. Tennis, mountain climbing and marital arts are good for them.
Blood Group AB
- Those with blood type AB should include seafood and lean meat.
- People with blood type AB are reliable, shy, responsible, and like to take care of others.
- Women with blood type AB produce less follicle stimulating hormone allowing the body to conceive more easily.
Blood Group O
- People with blood type O need more proteins and should include meat and fish in their menu more often.
- Type O people are social, confident, creative and extraverts.
- People with blood type O can get furious easily, they have higher level of adrenalin and need more time to put themselves together in a stressful situation.
- Blood type O people are more prone to belly fat.
People with A and B blood type should not mix because according to the RH factor, RH+ and RH- should not be mixed. Because of this, there are many states that require couples to do a blood test before they get married.
For your information(Blood type compatibility)
- Group O have no antigens, but have anti-A and anti-B. This means that they can only receive blood from other people in group O, but they can give to any ABO group.
- Group A have anti-B antibodies, so they can only receive blood from people within group A or O. These two groups do not have the B-antigen. They can donate blood to people from group A or AB.
- Group B have anti-A antibodies, so they can only receive blood from people within group B or O. They can donate to groups B or AB.
- Blood group AB have no antibodies, so they can receive blood from any blood group. However, they can only donate blood to other people with blood group AB.
People with type O negative blood are often called universal donors because they can give blood to any other blood group. People with type AB positive blood are called universal recipients because they can receive blood from any other blood group.