Lava launched new Google Android One smartphone
Smartphone manufacture company Lava has introduced Second Generation Google Android One smartphone.
The launch of a new series of smartphones, the Pixel Series. The first variant introduced by the company goes by the name, Pixel V1 which is an Android One device priced at Indian Rs. 11, 350 in collaboration with Google.
It will be available in Gold and White-Silver colour variants.
It have following specifications:
- The smartphone features a 5.5-inch HD display with a 720 x 1280 pixel resolution.
- It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor paired with 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- It features a whooping 32GB inbuilt storage and can b further expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
- The dual-SIM smartphone (3G+3G connectivity) run Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- It will come equipped with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash. Some other features include BSI sensor, f/2.0 lens, blue glass filter.
- It also sports an 8MP front facing camera with a f/2.4 lens.
- On the connectivity front, the smartphone includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG and micro-USB. It is backed by a 2560 mAh battery.